Guitar Rig Pro 6 [WIN 64]
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is great for trying out new guitar and bass tones and techniques with serious realism, but pushing it further is where the fun really starts. Run multiple amp heads in parallel, slot in effects wherever you like, and switch up cabinets. Or ditch the guitar and run synths through it for powerful processing. Resample drum breaks and squeeze new juice out of time-tested samples. Make any type of sound completely your own with a huge range of intuitive tools.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO comes loaded with an inspirational collection of presets from a variety of heavy hitting guitarists, bassists, producers, and songwriters including Yvette Young, Vernon Reid, Pete Thorn, Zola Jesus, and Eric Krasno, along with many more to come with future updates. Wherever you sit on the musical spectrum, from math rock to synth pop or from blues to grunge, there’s something in there to get you started in crafting that perfect tone.
- FIXED Hold mode can not be disabled for MIDI controls
- FIXED New presets are not correctly ordered in the Curated list
- FIXED Replika GR does not correctly recall time parameter on Redo 6.2.2 – 2021-07-22
- FIXED High CPU usage and potential crash when starting Guitar Rig 6 while offline
- FIXED Phasis did not sound correct
- KNOWN ISSUE HiDPI scaling does not work correctly which results in lower resolution graphics
- KNOWN ISSUE When using multiple screens with scaling of 150% or more the GUI may be drawn incorrectly or not at all
- KNOWN ISSUE Dragging from a HiDPI screen to a non-HiDPI screen can result in lower quality graphics.
- Upload Date: 7.2021
- Version: v6.2.2
- Perfect: VST-AAX-EXE | WIN 64
- File Size: 362.6 MB
- Link Name: Trustpilot